International award AA
The AA award is an effective, independent rating of companies, established as early as 1908. The certification is based on international evaluation with the use of an original, proven methodology.
What the certification attests
The award may be granted only to companies meeting the strict economic criteria and conditions of the certification. These criteria guarantee the exclusiveness of those companies which are eligible for the certificate, thus proving their position on the market. Only 0.6 % of entities active in the Czech Republic will achieve the A to AA rating, while a mere 0,3 % of the best-quality companies will achieve the most prestigious AA rating.
A company which may be granted the certificate is:
- Without debts, not declared bankrupt or in liquidation
- Without obligations more than 30 days overdue acc. to monitoring of payment habits
- With a credit score rating 1-3
- A legal entity and VAT payer
- With books balanced no older than 22 months
- With own capital of CZK 500,000 minimum, which is also at least equal to the registered capital
- With own capital profitability of 20% minimum or with the profit surcharge of 3 %