MaPRO = Maintenance products = products for maintaining SKF equipment
For each bearing in a particular position its service life may be calculated. However, as practice shows, bearings often do not last their calculated service life, for various reasons. Key factors with a fundamental impact on the service life, which may be influenced, are: assembly, lubrication, condition monitoring during service life, disassembly. With the use of professional tools, devices, and instruments for high-quality maintenance, the bearing service life may be utilised efficiently and at optimal productivity.
SKF is number one in tools, instruments, and lubricants for trouble-free operation : Help your bearings last their maximum service life
Division - tool groups
• Mechanical tools and devices:
Allowing easy and safe assembly and disassembly of bearings. Including a wide range of standard pullers, blind hole pullers, swivel jaw pullers, special pullers. Further including jamming equipment and various types of wrenches for loosening bearing jam nuts.
• Heating equipment:
Working mainly on the electro-induction principle, ensuring fast and safe heating of bearings and other machinery parts to a required temperature. Intended for heating bearings weighing up to 700 kg. Further including devices for disassembling inner rings of roller bearings and heat-resistant gloves as accessories.
Used for indicating temperature, revolutions, noise, oil level, as well as for establishing shaft alignment or measuring radial clearance of bearings. These parameters provide a better picture of operating conditions of bearing placement, prolonging its service life.
• Tools for hydraulic methods:
Facilitating bearing assembly and disassembly. Including a wide range of manual or pneumatic hydraulic pumps and injectors,
hydraulic nuts and Hydrocam equipment for bolt prestressing. This tool group includes also basic information on the unique DRIVE UP method for assembling cone-hole bearings.
10. 8. 2018 – ... Full story
1. 3. 2017 – ... Full story
13. 1. 2017 – ... Full story
2. 9. 2016 – ... Full story
14. 3. 2016 – ... Full story
Changes in the pusher assembly tools SKF
26. 6. 2015 – This text was automatically translated by Google Translate. Please excuse minor discrepancies. In cooperation with SKF to... Full story
Device for machine alignment TKSA 41
18. 3. 2015 – This text was automatically translated by Google Translate. Please excuse minor discrepancies. In cooperation with SKF we... Full story
New oil injectors THKI
14. 1. 2015 – This text was automatically translated by Google Translate. Please excuse minor discrepancies. In cooperation with SKF,... Full story
7. 8. 2014 – ... Full story
TKRT 10 New tachometer SKF
16. 5. 2014 – This text was automatically translated by Google Translate. Please excuse minor discrepancies. We offer in cooperation... Full story
New diagnostic devices SKF
18. 4. 2014 – This text was automatically translated by Google Translate. Please excuse minor discrepancies. We offer you two new... Full story
Thermal imager TKTI 20 SKF - new version
17. 7. 2012 – ... Full story